Aug 29, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 118 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays linky party!

Thank you to all who share their creativity here each week! I hope you'll find many projects to inspire you! 


Inspire Me Fridays features...



freezer paper stencil @ I Love Doing All Things Crafty!
this one made me smile out loud Ilda!



shaker card @ CropNKathy!
so very pretty!



gift bag @ My Crafting Channel!
too precious, Nana!


notebook handbag @ Jelly Fish Jelly!
beautifully done & such a fun idea!

paper doll card @ Get the JC Look!
a lovely card Jackie!




Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #118

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. Hello Maria! Thanks for featuring my card this week! My daughter was so thrilled (as was I) because it was her birthday card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Happy you laughed at my Ipoo'd Shirt! That the same reaction I had :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the featured crafters! Thanks for another super fun Linky Par-tay!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun linky party. Congrats to all the featured peoples projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy coming to this challenge and seeing what everyone is up to. Thanks again for the opportunity to share and see! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Notebook Handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful cards and creations you have featured Maria.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations,
    congrats to winners
    hugs to you Maria
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love popping in here, there are so many creative people with great ideas. So fun.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria