Apr 20, 2016

5 Favorite Books from My Childhood


We've been de-cluttering our home for the last two 
years. I think I can claim that I'm a minimalist now!

It's a lot of work but it feels sooo good!
And you find things you haven't seen in years. 


My mother had kept my favorite childhood books
to pass onto my children, hoping they would enjoy
them as much as I did. 

I'm happy to report, they loved them too!


Gus was a Friendly Ghost - I loved how kind Gus 
was and how patient he was with that mouse!



We Were Tired of Living in a House - this was
such a wonderful adventure to me and gave me
a warm, cozy feeling when they ended up back
 home.  Ooops, maybe I should have labeled
that a "spoiler alert"! (:




The Monkey and the Crocodile
I was impressed at how clever the 
monkey was!


Down Down The Mountain -
such a sweet story and a great
lesson that generosity is somehow
always rewarded. 



The Strange Story of The Frog Who Became a Prince -
I'm not sure why I like this book so much, maybe the 
black & white sketch-like drawings or maybe it was just
a funny story.



I'll admit...when de-cluttering uncovered these books,
I read through each one...and enjoyed them all over 
again!  (:

Blessings!


Do you remember your
favorite childhood books?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria