Jul 5, 2016

Cricut Wall Art - Bless This Home - Cutting Vinyl


Playing with my beloved Cricut, 
I made this fun little vinyl sign
the other day.


simple Bless This Home vinyl sign



I had cut out this phrase some time
ago when the Cricut Craftroom had
it for free. (It's now available HERE
for $1.99)

The three boards were cut at 3.5"x12.5"
then glued and stapled together.
After my acrylic paint dried, I placed
the vinyl and made sure there were 
no air bubbles. 

The vinyl on the paint is "moveable"
at this point using transfer paper if
you need to adjust it but be careful.

I then painted a thin coat of Mod Podge
over it, left it dry overnight and wrapped
the cord around three times. The cord
is knotted in the back and stapled down.


Note: 
when cutting vinyl on your Cricut,
your blade should be at 3 and the 
pressure at medium.
(I used my Cricut Expression)

simple Bless This Home vinyl wall art




Do you use an
electronic cutting machine
for you DIY projects?




scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the mix of fonts on this, Maria! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sign you made for your home. I use my Cricut all of the time. I haven't played around with the vinyl yet. Thanks for the inspiration and thankyou for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes July Linky Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sign for your home, love all the different fonts you used to create this piece! Thanks for joining us at the DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria